and it started with... (more...)

isabellosp's blog
Photobucket

The name is IsabellOSP, in ♥ with ywl andand, all my pictures are from tumblr some are from me! lastly, i'm also in love with chocolate (:

( Affiliates )
»sin-Rei
( Tagboard )


( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


A tiny part of me:
Wednesday, October 19, 2011, 11:19 PM





Thanks the past for a better future.

sometimes...

I'm not okay;I will cry.


we aren't who we once were.



Hugs, please.

Girls, just think too much..


My heart is tired.

meant to be or not meant to be?



Not giving up, yet.






Something inside me shuts off.

tears never lie.

Somedays I know I will be okay.

Not easy.






It's the person that comes first to your mind when you hear them.

I love you, if it's messed up. I'll fix it. If you disappoint me, I'll forgive you.

One person, let me talk and ramble, listen to me, love me all the same.

Forgive but cant forget.

cut off the part that over-think.



Hope there's a chance..


But feeling fade and people change.

turned out differently.



Keep the pain, show how much that person means to you.

It's hard to watch things change.

I'm not as great as you once thought I was.

Expectation leads to Disappointment.